Do you love rainbows? Are you tired of boring black fonts in your Google Docs and Slides? Then look no further than these two magical (and totally free) add-ons:
If you need help
Read our helpful Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
How to get started
Follow these steps to get started:
- Open a new document in Google Docs or Slides.
- Check that you’re logged in with the correct account (look for the circle on the top right of the page, then click on it and make sure you see your name – if not select the correct account from the list – or sign out and sign in again).
- Open the Add-ons menu and select “Get Add-ons”.
- Search for “Magic Rainbow Unicorns”.
- Click on the blue “+FREE” button to install.
- After installation you can access the add-on from the Add-ons menu. Select “Magic Rainbow Unicorns” and then “Start”.
Screenshots of Magic Rainbow Unicorns Google Docs
Screenshots of Magic Rainbow Unicorns Google Slides
- choose which rainbow colours to include your rainbow
- reverse the rainbow
- choose how many rainbows you want in your selection
- pastel colours (change the shade option to lighter)
- use the original Magic Rainbow Unicorns algorithm which was based on a sine curve